Hey bloggies
I changed my name but my web address wouldnt change!! tres frustrating, so i found that "Neenie's Getting There" was still showing up on your blog rolls, and being the pernicitty little thing that i am i wasnt happy with that. Whilst I dont suppose it's a huge deal, as the blog *hopefully* grows I dont want it to have 2 names!
I want Broad Bean to Runner Bean to be my name, so the only way i could figure out to change the webaddress, was to shift the whole thing over to a new address.
So if you follow Neenie's Getting There, please hop on over to
http://broadbeantorunnerbean.blogspot.com/ and follow the new me.
and please be sure and update your blog roll so you get my regular updates when i post something new!
I value each and every one of my followers/readers/commenters and would just love you all to come with me!
......................................thats it, see you over there! bye bye Neenie's getting there, and thanks for getting me started!
No comments:
Post a Comment